Saturday 9 April 2016

On The Mend

The second round of anti-biotics seem to have kicked in.  I am feeling better but not yet 100%.  Work has ramped up.  My days consist of work, come home, sleep.  Repeat.

Little progress on the knitting front.  By Tuesday night's hockey game I was at the perfect hockey knitting stage on the Nouveau Ne sweater.  Very quickly the body was done.


Essex played Ayr and lost 5-2.

Next game was Thursday night in Ayr.  Hubby drove the two and a half hours to Ayr and texted me the play by plays while I stayed at the office working.  Essex lost again 5-4.  They played again Friday night in Ayr.  Hubby was there texting me again.  This time I came home and knit on the baby sweater.  Essex lost 5-2.  The 4th game of the series is Sunday night.  If Essex loses again, the series ends.  I hope not.  Hockey is the only time this month I find time to knit.

Today I left the office to grab some lunch.  I tripped and fell.  I am fine but there were fatalities.  The first - my Addi-Turbo needle.


The second - my ancient palm pilot I used for keeping track of phone numbers and addresses.  It was so old, I could no longer back it up on my computers.  Landing on the pavement was too much for its ancient bones.  Hubby thinks it was simply old age.  If you don't hear from me soon I have lost your number.

The baby sweater is on hold until the new needle arrives.  I have ordered one from Pretty Skeins and it should arrive about 10 days from now.  I figure I can run over at lunch time when the needles come in to pick it up.

My other two projects on the go look exactly like they did last week.  Signing off  now to wind wool for the next one.  Mamma needs something new.




1 comment:

  1. Well, let's hope Essex wins tonight for knitting's sakes!!!

    ReplyDelete