One Boy's Sweater. My design based on a basic child's raglan sweater pattern. Made with Mary Maxim Ultra Mellowspun DK - 70% acrylic and 30% nylon in black, hot orange and off white. Finished securing the ends and the knitted neck opening this morning.
One knitted scrapbook cover. The category is Fair Theme. The theme this year is Farmer's Bounty. I cast off this baby at 2 am this morning. Then I cut the steeks and blocked it before collapsing into bed at 3. This is my own design. I used motif's from various sources and modified some to fit. Some I created myself. The finishing is not up to my usual standards for myself but after midnight my right hand had cramped up. I had trouble getting the needle into the next stitch and kept missing the needle as I tried to wrap it for the next stitch. I started this baby Monday morning and knit on it for a total of about 30 hours. I should have made a hat.
42 knitted items packed and ready for the Fair. I headed over around 3 this afternoon after finishing the last 2 items, packing the goods and getting the yarn samples ready for each item.
The judging is tomorrow. In the meantime I am done. My house is trashed but I am heading to bed.